Des Moines' Premier Assisted Living Community
Prairie Hills Assisted Living of Des Moines is perfectly located just south of Easter Lake adjacent to Ewing Park within minutes of local shopping. The plentiful walking paths, rolling hills, make it one of our most beautiful communities. Drop over today and see it firsthand!
Amenities and Services
- Spacious Studio, One and Two Bedroom Apartments.
- Weekly Housekeeping Services & Personal Laundry
- Group or Independent Dining - 3 Restaurant Style Meals
- Regular maintenance of common areas and grounds
- Exercise room - Activities Center - Dance Floor
- Card & Book Clubs - Internet Cafe
- Pets Welcome - Courtyard Garden for Relaxing
- Social Activities - Planned excursions and day trips.
- Utilities included - Nurse availability - Medication help
RN Director - Karen Beck
Karen attended nursing school in Arizona where she received her RN as well as her Bachelors Degree. She has worked helping seniors her entire career.
Karen married a "Ft. Dodge guy" and is the proud parent of 2 children and 5 grandchildren. When time permits Karen enjoys movies, music, and time with her family. Rumor has it she plays a great harmonica as well. Stop by and visit, her door is always open!
Photos of our Community
Prairie Hills Assisted Living at Des Moines
2680 East Payton Ave. Des Moines,IA 50320
Phone: (515) 256-9143
Please send me more information
Directions to Prairie Hills Assisted Living at Des Moines